Georgetown Soccer Association and Force FC is looking for licensed, qualified individuals to coach/instruct in our Select Soccer Program. The candidate shall adhere to the implementation of the club’s philosophy and methodology as set forth by the Director of Coaching. Based on qualifications and experience the salary range can be up to $40,000.00.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement a properly structured soccer session from warmup to end game, with training topic throughout the session.
- Demonstrate necessary soccer skills used in training and games such as passing, receiving, shooting, etc.
- Communicate effectively with the Director, peers, players, and parents.
- Conduct team, parent, and player meetings.
- Be able to work beyond the team’s core responsibilities, such as by covering an extra game or an extra training session.
- Participate in the club’s summer programs, camps, Force In Training (FIT) program, etc.
Qualifications & Characteristics:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required. College education preferred.
- Specialized knowledge of soccer methods.
- US Soccer Coaching License or equivalent, “D” license, Grassroots license or above.
- 2 years or more of experience in youth soccer preferred.
We look for individuals with the following characteristics:
- Strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude, and enthusiasm.
- Willingness to contribute to the success of Force FC.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organization and punctuality.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Reliable transportation to training and games.
- Having a positive attitude is a must.
Working conditions include regular evening and weekend work and working outdoors. Most of our training is conducted outdoors, and working in any number of weather conditions must be tolerated.
Occasional lifting of goals for training and/or games.
Standing for duration of training and/or games.
This position reports to the Director of Coaching.
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement:
Georgetown Soccer Association is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected